Hey guys, I’m Richard Lamb and the brains behind this personal training and coaching venture.
I have always had a real commitment to health and fitness demonstrated by a long sporting career in competitive rugby and more recently triathlons. I believe in pushing the body to achieve the results desired and expect the same level of commitment from my clients. In return they can expect to receive my ongoing motivation and support to ensure significant long term benefits.
I love the feeling you get from exercising and challenging yourself. The release of endorphins helps to remove many stresses from daily life and the health benefits can be huge too. I want to help others to achieve their health and fitness goals in an enjoyable fashion.
As a REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer I carry out many challenging boot camps designed to overload the muscles and energy systems as experience shows that this achieves real results. A strong focus on integrating variety, teamwork and competitive instincts ensures a happy clientele who come back for more.
I also offer 1-2-1 sessions for those who just want a weekly fitness blitz or for those who have specific goals and targets in mind. Regular lifestyle consultations, testing and advice are included to form a bespoke progressive training package tailored to each client’s needs.
I am qualified in Pre and Post-Natal specific training, currently taking group classes through their paces in the parks. I believe that outdoors offers a better environment in which to exercise, providing an abundance of fresh air and space allowing mothers to bring their babies as well. I also offer 1-2-1 training which provides a fully bespoke package geared specifically towards achieving a client’s goals, through exercise, diet and lifestyle adaptations.
Training can take place at your home, in the parks, at work or in the gym, ensuring that all preferences are catered for. So whether you’re new to exercise or a seasoned athlete – Invest in Richard Lamb and you will possess The Fitness Formula – FOR LIFE!
- Physical Education A Level
- BAWLA (British Amateur Weight Lifting Association) Award 2000
- Premier International Diploma in Advanced Personal Training 2012
- Introduction to Kettlebell Training 2012
- Introduction to ViPR Training 2012
- Emergency First Aid at Work
- Premier Studio Cycle Instructor Certificate 2014
- Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management Certificate 2014
- Level 3 Award in Pre and Post Natal Exercise Programmes 2014
- Hatton Academy Boxing For Fitness – Fundamentals 2014
- Hatton Academy Boxing For Fitness – Advanced 2014
Sports related knowledge:
Important documents for customers
- Body Measurement Test Consent Form
- Informed Consent Statement for Pre-Natal Clients
- Initial Personal Profile Questionnaire
- PAR-Q (Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire)
- Pre-Exercise Screening Questionnaire for Post Natal Clients
- Pre-Exercise Screening Questionnaire for Pre-Natal Clients
- Static Health Test Consent Form